Another Side ^^/ ^^ 岸

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Montage-a-google

I should be preparing for tomorrow's project meeting. And last night's uneasy sleep makes me a inefficient worker. I came acorss this, which basically uses Google image search by key words to form an interesting picture grid. Clicking on any picture lead you to see how exactly the picture looks like. Advanced options give you possibility to set details. It's not perfectly working sometimes in a way that the pictures may appear slowly. The speed partly depends on what word you give of course. Think it fun than serious show-off.

In addition, Guess-the-google is a simple game devloped with the same idea. It's not easy though. I myself find it hard to come up with the exact key word matching all the images. Go and see if you like it.

Guess what word did I use to get that picture map?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home