Another Side ^^/ ^^ 岸

Monday, August 15, 2005

Work it out

Ok. I am now back to life from following the sport event. Tomorrow I should deliver a questionnaire, very first version of course to one of the project superviser. I am quite happy with what I've done, given the limited information and suggestions at hand. By Friday I'll get feedback about the questionnaire from other project parcipants of two other organizations. Totally looking forward to having the thing moving forward.

When I look ahead, I just feel it's rather big work before my thesis is ready and the final product can be launched. Anyhow I am excited to get my ass on the work and start rolling. I totally should get fully motivated before the winter will eat me up. Hehe, just joking!

OK, too tired to think of anything right now. Bed time... new day ahead...everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home