Another Side ^^/ ^^ 岸

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Mumbling

Mumbling has nothing to do with the photo.

My fingers, arms and shoulders are aching. The room is dirty and there is nothing to eat in the house. I am too tired to do anything right now. Even writing is troublesome. I wish all could have turned out better.

It scares me there is so much for other people to be happy about, but almost nothing for me. I know I have still feelings and senses, but nowadays I have no chance to talk to the loved or closed ones, as they just feel so far to reach.

Things are hard when there is no movement, change, plan or ideas. Things can be even harder when you don't have the motivation and final urge to make things happen. I feel I am living a life, instead letting whatever that comes lead me wherever.

We've watched lots of movies in past few weeks. That's the only entertainment I've had. Most of the movies didn't impress me in any way. On the other hand I don't feel like watching any that makes me think afterwards.

2 Comments:

  • Hi,

    Is the photo taken by the same digicam ? If yes, then your camera is working fine.

    Rest about feelings, I guess most of the foreigners in Finland feel the same, nothing much we can do, but cheer up !!

    By Blogger greensatya, at 4:02 PM GMT+3  

  • Yes, it's taken by the DC and thank you for your words...

    By Blogger sideeyes, at 5:21 PM GMT+3  

Post a Comment

<< Home