Another Side ^^/ ^^ 岸

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Oh here comes the interview!

This time of tomorrow I'll probably be feeling what people usually feel about a job interview. So why do I need an another job when I have one secured? Well you see, it's always hard to refuse to go a interview. Secondly software house is always one of career parths I am looking for, so to speak, disregard my real ability in software development (what a direct reveal)!

Program tester is the job position. The worst thing is that I don't recall when exactly I applied for this job. I do remember the company and applying, but I couldn't be sure of the details of the job requirement in the ad or even the ad was in Finnish or English. Bloody Hell! I know I know it's silly not to keep a record of the positions you have applied, dumb! K, here am I heading to a company which is located in another town and about which I hardly know anything about.

So far I have some research on the firm and their products, and shaked up a bit my knowledge on testing, extreme programming, etc. However it doesn't provide me much confidence or readiness on the night before the job test. Oh mine!

Heard there are sample interview and test questions used by big coporations, like IBM and Cisco. Something like this, probably?

There are 3 lights (in one room) and 3 swtiches (in another room), one for each, if you only enter into the light room once. How can you find out which switch corresponds to which light?



3 Comments:

  • 我提供一個有趣的問答,你知道人孔為什麼大部分是圓的嗎?
    ps.人孔是馬路上一個鐵板,打開後可以通到地下道或是電纜線通道。

    By Blogger JimmyLai, at 11:22 PM GMT+3  

  • 人孔,哈哈,抱歉我忍不住笑了...我熟悉的叫法是井盖
    嗯好象这是个挺有名的面试题?没什么创造力,因此我答:洞是什么形状,盖子就什么形状,圆的,方的...

    By Blogger sideeyes, at 3:54 PM GMT+3  

  • 答案是圓形的人孔的蓋子不會像方形人孔一樣,對角線較寬,蓋子會掉下去。

    回到你的文章裡提到的三個燈和三個開關的問題。你只能回去有燈的房間一次,但是你可以在走廊上偷偷看房間裡的燈光阿!當然這是有點腦筋急轉彎的問題啦!

    畢竟愛因斯坦也說過,突破自己思考的限制才能找出意想不到的解法。

    另外有一個就是比較正統的問題,你有九個硬幣,其中有一個硬幣是假的,比較輕。你怎麼用天平秤兩次就找出假的那一枚。

    By Blogger JimmyLai, at 8:13 AM GMT+3  

Post a Comment

<< Home